What's worth watching, and what might not be, in prime time on Wednesday.
The Buzz From Readers Like You
Set within the JW Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, you know a couple of things about the indoor-outdoor Salud bar upfront: It has amazing desert views, the service will be excellent and you can count on the quality of ingredients. Specializing in a regionally-produced tequilas, it's a good place for a toast.
She's the first female recipient of the Library of Congress songwriting award.
- Open mic night at Sky Bar Sky Bar - 536 N. Fourth Ave. - Tucson
- Wine tasting at CataVinos CataVinos - 3063 N. Alvernon Way - Tucson
- Exotic Taco Wednesdays at Boca Boca - 828 E. Speedway Blvd. - University
- Viva la Diva drag show IBT's - 616 N. Fourth Ave. - Tucson
- Happy Hour at Cup Cafe Cup Café - 311 E. Congress St. - Congress Street
- Zona 78 happy hour Zona 78 – River - 78 W. River Road - Tucson
- Tastings at Wine Depot Wine Depot - 3844 E. Grant Road - Tucson