Tucson, AZ 85719
- Hours: Mon.-Wed. 11:30 a.m.-12 a.m., Thu.-Sat. 11:30 a.m.-3 a.m., Sun. 12 p.m.-10 p.m.
- Meals Served: Dinner and Lunch
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Full Bar . large selection of tequilas
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
- Bar Style: College and Burgers
Tacos are the specialty of the house—everything from chicken to octopus—with toppings of cabbage and guacamole and garnishes including lime slices, picked (and wonderfully tart) onions and chopped cucumber. The selection of tequilas—some 40 varieties and counting—ranges from $2.75 to $17 a shot. Opened in 2010, it's owned by the folks behind Papagayo.