Tucson, AZ 85712
- Hours: Mon.-Fri. 7 a.m.-2 p.m., Sat.-Sun. 7 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Cuisine: Sandwiches, Salads, and Burgers
- Meals Served: Lunch, Dessert, and Breakfast
- Price Range: $ (Under $9)
- Alcohol: Wine
- Restaurant Style: Cafe
- Dress Code: Anything Goes
This unusual venue, off the courtyard of an office building, has housed a succession of good restaurants. Extremely popular as Maxwell's, and later as Red Sky Cafe, the space is now home to Cafe Ramey. And the tradition of excellent eats continues, with this breakfast and lunch spot serving up a good variety of sandwiches and salads. And, unusual for most places that close up shop by mid-afternoon, the cafe offers wine, beer and several mixed drinks.